Wednesday, July 15, 2009

summer projects for meow meows

Before I forget, there is a new print up in the intheforest shop! The original is a birthday gift for one of my friends which I haven't officially given to yet...so Courtney if you are reading this don't look <3
A little here and there I've been scheming up a new project for all of my friends and family with cats (there are a lot!). Last December for the holidays I made catnip pizzas which were a hit...

For Summer I came up with watermelons & limes that will be completed and given out soon!


The summer update for the shop is getting close and I will be announcing that next...

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. they look wonderful Heather! and beautiful nooschie thinks so!
    I also love the forest friends mural pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete