Tuesday, February 10, 2009

armadillo + other animals that come from london

My weekend was rather low-key (i've got to stop with this hibernating in winter phase!).

And when Sunday came around, I was really happy to see that the very talented Melody from one of the cities I adore the most (London!) had featured my armadillo print in her treasury.

They all look really cute together!

Her blog and her art are also out of this world and here are just a few of my favorites up in her shop... bunnies!

kitty

The kitty illustration makes me think of another brilliant artist from London that I'm pretty much obsessed with at the moment...Julia Pott. Seriously amazing! Just look!...

found from her blog

and from her etsy shop


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Missy !!!

    Melody's work is cute and I love Julia Pott ! She seems to be everywhere, these days !
    >> My two friends Melissa (Melissa Loves) & Lisa (Lou Lou & Oscar) just blogged her !

    x x x
    ___m___

    ReplyDelete