Thursday, February 5, 2009

feathers and friends

this bear...

is now up in the etsy gift guides "woodland and feathers" section!

Totally thrilled to be up there with so many other talented artists! Including the very sweet Lee, who makes the most wonderful badges anyone could ever want...
Another darling, Meredith from Green Eden Vintage featured my forest raccoon on her blog! Her beautiful photographs and vintage clothing are definitely worth checking out!!

Today I've been busy in my studio working on some new paintings that will be up in my shop soon! New things may involve a curious grey rabbit and a skunk!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Yay, congrats !
    I'm on there, too :) It's always been my favourite Etsy gift guide !

    Hurray for Woodlanders !!!

    x x x
    ___mathyld___

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking to my shop! Congrats on getting in the gift guides, I hope it gets your shop lots of exposure. :)

    ReplyDelete