Wednesday, February 4, 2009

to be in love with on a wednesday...

I really can't stop finding things that I love, and here are just a few of them...

1) scarf bunnies gocco print by argylewhale. (and you must check out her seriously cute & inspiring blog.)


2) grizzly bear silhouette cushion by encorepetite. (and her charming & lovely blog. )3) animal embroidery that I discovered at astulabee blog. the images are so intricate and creative that I instantly fell in love. and she also has an etsy shop! 4) colorful ink blot images from kaitlynsullivan (who also has a very colorful and sweet blog as well.)

8 comments:

  1. Yay, Thanks for blogging my Grizzly in your sweet bloggie !
    And here I am in such brilliant company :)

    x x x
    ___mathyld___

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for featuring my work heather! you are a sweet local lady! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat picks! Thanks for the nice message, and for checking out my shop. :)

    And oh my goodness, I just found the guinea pig pile print at argylewhale's shop... !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had the same reaction to the pile of guinea pigs when I saw them! so cute!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing work! i'd like to see more. where?
    doug kolk

    ReplyDelete